Would you like to learn more?
Shelly does speaking gigs and trainings as well!
Choose one of these compelling talks on three key areas for growing a successful business…
1. Product: How to sell your product or service for more, without losing customers.
One of the greatest fears for small business owners, when I mention putting your prices up, is that their customers will leave.
By introducing these simple strategies we have found that not only do customers stay, but their loyalty increases and so does their investment in you and your business.
• Key critical reasons that are really motivating your customer to buy. They’re probably not what you think.
• Essential secrets to instantly being worth more in the mind of your customer.
• The 3 most common mistakes business owners make with their customers and how you can avoid them.
2. People: Picking winners: never be afraid of hiring the wrong people again.
Hiring the wrong people can cost you your reputation, your customers or even worse, your whole business and everything you have worked for.
Finding and hiring the right people to build and run your business for you can be incredibly challenging. How do you know if they are competent? And how do you get them to stick around?
By putting the right safety net in place you can be sure to get the right people in your business, the ones you can trust and count on.
• The most effective techniques for finding and keeping the right people.
• How to set up your safety net properly so you’re covered legally and ethically.
• Critical strategies for you to know what’s going on in your business and with your team, even when you’re not there
3. Promotion: Attract more clients at no cost.
One of the greatest illusions is that it costs a lot of money to get your business out into the marketplace with PR, newspaper, articles, digital media, social media. And this can be true, but it doesn’t need to be.
Learn the strategies of the pro’s to grow your business and your brand with minimal outlay.
• The simplest strategy in the world and what it means for you
• 3 sure-fire ways to get people talking about you
• The biggest mistake business owners make when it comes to promoting their business and what to do instead.